MDF Doors - Louvers
Vented louvers in flat and chevron profiles as well as false louvers are available on MDF Doors.
Vented and False louvers appear the same from surface. You can specify a door with Vented louvers when ventilation is required, and specify a matching door with a False louver when additional privacy is desired.
Louver Unit Specifications:
- 1-1/8” deep on 1-3/8” thick doors
- 1-1/2” deep on 1-3/4” thick doors
- All louver frames are 5/8” wide thick composite wood
- Louver units are four-sided frames with the uprights dadoed to receive false or vented louvers.
- Louvers are glued into frames with type-1 waterproof adhesives and pinned as needed
- Louver units are 1/4” less in depth than the door thickness on CB, CBPN, CBHT and CBSF series to create a 1/8” reveal or ledge on either side of the door.
1/4” X 2” slats with 1-1/2” reveal
1” X 4-3/4” sections with 1-1/2” reveal per simulated louver
1/2” X 4-3/4” sections with 1-1/2” reveal per simulated louver (single sided louver)